MILWAUKEE (WLFI) — You know you have made it big time when you have a bobblehead in your honor. Purdue graduate, super fan and cancer survivor Tyler Trent now will be forever enshrined in the National Bobblehead Hall of fame, after his bobblehead was unveiled Thursday.
The bobblehead features Tyler in his infamous Purdue blazer with the Purdue logo on the side of his head. Tyler had the hairstyle during Purdue Football's win over Ohio State.
The bobblehead is licensed by Purdue University and approved by Tyler. The National Bobblehead Hall of fame expects to ship it in February.
“Usually bobbleheads are reserved for only the greatest (like Sister Jean), so the opportunity to have a bobblehead made in honor of me and to have the proceeds go to the V Foundation and the Tyler Trent Cancer Research Endowment couldn’t be a more perfect match,” said Tyler. “I’m so thankful and humbled by this honor and hope that people continue to donate and give to cancer research through v.org/tylertrent and the Endowment.”
Presale orders are available now and can be found here.
- National Bobblehead Hall of Fame creates Tyler Trent bobblehead
- Bobblehead Hall of Fame unveils Purdue Big Bass Drum bobblehead
- A spot held for Tyler Trent
- Greater Lafayette's love for Tyler Trent
- Purdue 2018 hall of fame class announced
- Tyler Trent will be on the field for Purdue's bowl game
- Gov. Holcomb announces Tyler Trent as 'Sagamore of the Wabash Award' recipient
- Remembering Purdue's Tyler Stephan
- Two Purdue QB legends inducted into Indiana Football Hall of Fame
- Lafayette Jefferson inducts four new alumni into its Hall of Fame