TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Greater Lafayette will dedicate a new mural near Battle Ground on Wednesday.
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation and Tippecanoe County Public Art Team has partnered with New York artist Andrei Krautsou, of the design company, Key Detail, to create a new mural in Greater Lafayette.
With support from Duke Energy, the Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette, and TCPAT, the mural was created on the pylons of the Interstate 65 underpass along North Ninth Street and features an energy theme.
The dedication ceremony will take place Nov. 15 at 4:30 p.m. and is free to the public.
A reception at the Trails Banquet Facility will follow.
Those planning to attend should park at the Trails Banquet Facility, located at 325 Burnetts Road in West Lafayette.
A complimentary shuttle will be on hand at 4 p.m. to take people to the mural site.
- Greater Lafayette to dedicate new mural on Wednesday
- Downtown Lafayette to dedicate new mural Wednesday
- Greater Lafayette's growing pains
- Greater Lafayette Commerce Hosting Business Expo Wednesday
- Bird scooters invade Greater Lafayette
- Greater Lafayette remembers Pearl Harbor
- Greater Lafayette's hidden musical gem
- Students create new mural in downtown Lafayette
- West Lafayette Welcomes New "Boilertown" Mural
- Frost Advisory issued for Greater Lafayette