WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)-- West Lafayette city officials have announced plans to move forward with a new city hall in the Morton Center.
The West Lafayette Redevelopment meeting reviewed the multi-year process and took suggestions from public surveys.
City Hall's new location requires 16,000 square feet for current city offices, but the Morton Center is more than double the size.
The space will also continue to provide other activities the center already provides.
The request for proposal will be released next month to secure a construction manager, architect and others to help design the building.
- Morton Center named West Lafayette City Hall
- West Lafayette city officials move forward with Morton Center renovations
- Morton Center will be official home of city hall
- City of West Lafayette interviewing four new contractors for Morton City Hall Building
- West Lafayette city hall and recreation center planning phase
- West Lafayette weighs options for city hall
- A look inside the Morton Center renovation
- West Lafayette narrows down location of future city hall
- West Lafayette announces final decision on city hall location
- Morton Center to be renamed after the late Sonya Margerum