BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Juwan Morgan had 28 points as Indiana topped St. Francis (Pa.) 89-72 in the NIT first round on Tuesday night. Aljami Durham added 22 points for the Hoosiers.
Morgan shot 10 for 13 from the floor.
Devonte Green had 12 points and six assists for Indiana (18-15). Justin Smith added 10 points and nine rebounds.
Indiana headed to halftime trailing 40-34, but the Hoosiers were able to outscore the Red Flash 55-32 in the second half to roll to the 17-point victory. The Hoosiers’ 55 second-half points were a season high for the team.
Isaiah Blackmon had 21 points for the Red Flash (18-15). Jamaal King added 19 points. Keith Braxton had nine rebounds.
- Morgan lifts Indiana over St. Francis (Pa.) 89-72 in NIT
- Green lifts Indiana past Arkansas 63-60 in NIT
- McDuffie scores 21 to lift Wichita St. over Indiana 73-63
- Morgan leads Indiana past Rutgers 89-73
- Lafayette trio helps St. Francis win NAIA national title
- Indiana's Juwan Morgan declares for draft, not hiring agent
- Morgan has triple-double, No. 22 Indiana tops Jacksonville
- Morgan scores 20 to lead Indiana over Illinois 92-74
- Forrest defense, late bucket lifts Florida St past Purdue
- Fowler boil order lifted