TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — More than $8,800 has been raised in memory of fallen Indiana State Police Trooper Peter (Bo) Stephan, according to an Old National Bank spokesman.
An account was opened Saturday on behalf of Stephan's family. You can donate at any Old National branch in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. The account is listed under the Indiana Fallen Heroes Foundation/Peter Stephan.
Trooper Stephan leaves behind a wife and a 6-month-old daughter.
An account has been established at Old National Bank on behalf of the family of Trooper Peter Stephan. Those wishing to make a monetary donation may do so at any Old National Bank branch.
Indiana Fallen Heroes Foundation/Peter Stephan
— Indiana State Police (@IndStatePolice) October 12, 2019
Stephan was killed in a Tippecanoe County crash Friday night while on his way to a call. Indiana State Police parked a squad car outside its post in Lafayette for the community to honor Stephan.
Stephan's visitation will be held on Thursday, Oct. 17 from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Crossroads Community Church in Kokomo. The church is located at 4254 S 00 EW, Kokomo, Indiana. The funeral service will be held on Friday, Oct. 18, at 11 a.m. at the same church.
The burial will take place immediately following the funeral service at the Russiaville Cemetery, located at 3801 S 775 W, Russiaville, Indiana. The public is encouraged to line the route.
- More than $8,800 raised for fallen trooper's family
- Memorial mile dedicated to fallen trooper
- Memorial service held for fallen troopers
- ISP parks cruiser to honor fallen trooper
- Visitation honors fallen ISP Trooper Peter Stephan
- ISP honors fallen trooper with memorial
- Visitation and funeral information released for fallen trooper
- Fitness fanatics gear up to raise money for fallen firefighters
- Fallen ISP Trooper Stephan to have part of SR 25 named after him
- Softball teams needed to help support families of fallen officers