We have had a few, much needed, days of little or no rain around the area.
That will slowly change tonight though. We could see anywhere from a half an inch to an inch of rain by the time you wake up tomorrow.
The rain will start around 6:00pm but the heavy rain and possible thunderstorms won't happen until later in the evening.
Right now we are under a marginal risk for severe weather. On a scale of 1-5 that is a 1.
- More rain moving in
- Rain moves out but colder temps move in
- Rain Moves Out, Clear Sunday Ahead
- Rain moving out, heat to return
- Rain, Rain Go Away
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Rain to return Sunday
- Nasty weather moves in overnight
- Indiana barn moves to Australia
- Tippecanoe fairgrounds project moves forward