Photo Gallery 3 Images
WHITE CO., Ind. (WLFI) -- An accident that left a Monticello factory employee injured is under investigation.
The Monticello Fire Department said crews were called to Jordan Manufacturing just before 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. An employee was injured.
A Human Resources representative said the company is looking into it.
The employee was taken to IU Health White Hospital and later airlifted to another hospital.
Their condition is not currently being released.
Due to privacy laws, the company is not releasing any more information at this time.
- Monticello factory investigating injury of employee
- A mother, two former employees speak out about Monticello daycare
- Monticello teacher attends space camp
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash
- School crossing guard spreading joy in Monticello
- NRA President makes a stop in Monticello
- Divers searching for kayaker near Monticello
- Alcohol, bicycles and shotguns recovered in string of Monticello burglaries
- Red Cross offers Shelters in Monticello, Boswell and Delphi
- Several people rescued in two Monticello neighborhoods after flooding