MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - A Montgomery County couple is accused of several sex crimes.
Keylin Johnson faces 18 felony charges. His wife, Sheila Johnson, faces 17 felonies. They include child molesting and beastiality.
According to court records, the incidents started in 2012 when the couple lived in Waveland. They were arrested in Ladoga last month.
Keylin admitted to having child pornography.
Sheila admitted to performing sexual acts with at least two children and with a dog.
- Montgomery Co. couple charged for several sex crimes
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- Montgomery County dedicates new clock tower
- Same-sex penguin couple cares for foster egg
- Two WL men charged with sex crimes against children after major investigation
- Jury acquits man accused of sex crimes against minors
- Keeping LSC students safe from sex crimes at school
- Opioid epidemic leads Montgomery County to build morgue
- New clock tower arrives at Montgomery County courthouse