CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana Conservation Officers have found a body in Sugar Creek. The body was found Thursday afternoon a mile and a half downstream from the Creekside Lodge Restaurant, where multiple witnesses told police they saw a man floating in the water yelling for help a few days ago.
The body has been identified as 26-year-old Luke Clark by the Montgomery County Coroner. Police said at this time no foul play is suspected.
An autopsy is scheduled for 8:00 Thursday morning in Terre Haute.
- Body found by conservation officers in Sugar Creek
- Body found in Clinton County
- Body found in Newton County
- Body found inside Lafayette home after fire
- Prominent conservatives fight Indiana GOP platform changes
- Congress approves major public lands, conservation bill
- Conservation group reforests 100-plus acres of farmland
- Burnettsville man was found guilty in Deer Creek murder
- Authorities: Bodies of 2 ice fishermen found at Indiana pond
- Body found in tent at Indianapolis Motor Speedway