Photo Gallery 1 Images
NEWTON CO. Ind. (WLFI) - A missing Newton County teen is back with his family after being reported missing in late November.
As we first reported Dec. 5, 15-year-old Seth Spitler was last seen leaving his father's house at 9 p.m. Nov. 30. He was believed to be a runaway with a possible connection to Kentucky.
According to the Newton County Sheriff's Office Spitler was found safe, but would not release any more details.
- Missing Newton Co. teen found safe
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lafayette 12-year-old found safe
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Runaway Teen Still Missing
- Newton County blaze causes $50,000 damage
- Surveillance video shows Newton County robbery
- Semi and train collide in Newton County
- North Newton School Corporation Superintendent dies
- Lafayette teen found after going missing in August