LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Lafayette Police have located 17-year-old found Joseph Phillips. Joseph was last seen on September 19 and was reported to have a medical conditions that require him to take medications that he has been without since the 14th.
He was arrested in Carroll County on Tuesday by the Carroll County Sherriff's Department.
- Missing Lafayette 17-year-old found
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lafayette 12-year-old found safe
- Lafayette teen found after going missing in August
- Lafayette police looking for missing juvenile
- Lafayette police looking for missing 15-year-old
- Used needles found near a Lafayette school
- ISP: Missing Brookston man found dead
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Missing 11-year-old has been found