TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Tippecanoe County has a new queen! Magdalene Pearl was crowned Miss Tippecanoe County in the 60th running of the pageant. It happened on Saturday in the Coliseum at the Tippecanoe County Fair Grounds.
During the pageant all past Miss Tippecanoe County Queens were introduced on stage. There were eight contestants who participated in this year's pageant. After introductions, each girl was asked a series of questions to answer.
Pageant contestants learn valuable life skills and develop friendships through a series of workshops in the months prior to the pageant.
Pearl is a graduate of Harrison High School and is about to be a sophomore at Eastern Kentucky University. She is studying occupational sciences in the hopes to work in a school or a nursing home.
Congratulations to all who participated!
The Tippecanoe County 4H Fair started on Saturday. Click here for a full schedule of events.
- Miss Tippecanoe County 2019 crowned on Saturday
- 2019 Tippecanoe County Fair Schedule
- Tippecanoe County fair starts Saturday, July 20th
- 2019 Tippecanoe County Municipal Election results certified
- UPDATE: Missing Tippecanoe County man found
- Missing Tippecanoe County teenager found safe
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- 2019 Tippecanoe Celebration of Recovery Rally
- Ten Cats Missing in a Tippecanoe County Neighborhood