MIAMI COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A criminal investigation by Indiana State Police Detectives has led to an arrest of a child molestation suspect. Titan James Kaiser, 25-year-old from Macy, IN was arrested on two felony charges for child molestation.
According to police, in June 2019, detectives started an investigation after receiving information that a child had possibly been molested at a Miami County home. During the course of the investigation, evidence indicated that Kaiser had allegedly committed sexual acts.
Kaiser is incarcerated in the Miami County Jail.
- Miami County man arrested for child molestation
- Man arrested after child molestation accusations
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- West Lafayette man charged with child molesting