LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A popular Lafayette board game pub will reopen this September.
Merlin's Beard announced it will move downtown locations in May.
General Manager Andrew Holtan said they wanted to find a larger space for customers.
The pub offers a selection of 450 playable board games.
Its new location features a full kitchen and bar. Holtan said the new location will offer a more comfortable playing environment.
"We found this location which was a good opportunity to expand and be able to offer more than we could at the old location,” said Holtan.
The new location will offer more than double the seating space.
"Here, we've got four separate dining spaces, so there's going to be plenty of space. The noise should be cut down. We'll be able to give more proper attention to our customers and everyone should have a better time,” said Holtan.
Merlin's Beard is now located at 220 Columbia Street. That's across from the Tippecanoe County Office Building.
- Merlin's Beard To Reopen Early September
- Beard, McGowan lead Purdue past Valparaiso 4-1
- September 28: Friday Feedback
- West Lafayette police are growing their beards to support one of their own
- Gordon Effects & A Look Back at Hurricane Baker (& the Effects Here In Early September 1950)
- September 24, 11 AM: Coolest Morning Since May 8, Increasingly Wet & Stormy Early Week
- Eastside 9 to reopen Thursday
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers