WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The 2018 Men's City Golf Tournament concluded its stroke play portion this weekend. The Birk Boilermaker Golf Complex hosted the rounds Saturday and Sunday.
Brent Mattingly finished seven strokes under par and shot 137 in his two rounds. Harrison High School standout Nic Hofman trails Mattingly by four strokes. He finished three under par with a 141 shot total over the weekend.
Avery Boaz (-1), Brent Hofman (+1) and Matt Toney (+1) round out the top five competitors.
The 2018 Women's City Tournament wrapped up this weekend at Coyote Crossing Golf Club. Harrison graduate Ally Ross brought home the title. The Harrison graduate shot 72 and 75 in her two rounds to win the event.
- Lafayette City Golf Tournaments continue
- Men's City Golf Tournament reaches final round
- Lafayette police continue standoff investigation
- Scooter regulation continues in Lafayette
- Purdue women's golf takes runner-up in home tournament
- Ben Mattingly earns first city golf championship
- Scooter debate continues in West Lafayette
- City of Lafayette working to improve neighborhoods
- West Lafayette weighs options for city hall
- Some Lafayette city offices could be moving