INDIANA (WLFI) — Several Meijer brand yogurts are being recalled because they may be contaminated with glass.
The FDA says an investigation at Meijer's manufacturing facility proved the potential risk after a customer returned a yogurt cup after finding two small pieces inside.
They say the risk to customers is low and no other cases have been reported.
The affected products include Meijer Greek Yogurt Zero percent plain, black cherry, vanilla, strawberry and blueberry flavors sold in 5-point-3 ounce cups. Mejier Yogurt low-fat blueberry sold in a 6-ounce cup is also included.
The products have a March 8th expiration date.
If you have these -- throw them away or return them for a full refund.
- Meijer brand yogurts are being recalled
- Meijer fresh vegetable recall
- Meijer recalls some packaged produce due to listeria risk
- Dairy-free, self-serve frozen yogurt coming to Purdue's campus
- Annual Shop with a Cop held at Meijer
- Check your pantry: Several brands of buns and rolls are recalled because of a choking hazard
- FDA takes action against popular vaping brand
- The Brand-New Outlook for Now-Late September
- Toys 'R' Us brand may be brought back to life
- Greater Lafayette leaders want your help creating new branding