DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Dispatch confirmed one person was injured at the Indiana Packers Corporation.
The call came in around 10:00 p.m. Monday. A medical helicopter was dispatched to the plant shortly afterward. IPC's Vice President of Human Resources told News 18 the injuries are not critical or life-threatening.
He says the team member was airlifted as a cautionary measure. IPC is in the process of conducting a full investigation.
News 18 is told the company's main concern is the welfare of the injured team member and safety of the other 2,000 employees.
- Medical helicopter responds to injury at Indiana Packers
- Rodgers returns from injury, Packers beat Bears 24-23
- Indiana Packers to spend $30M on new distribution center
- Police respond to serious body injury crash
- Indiana Packers Corp. donates 25,000 pounds of pork to Food Finders
- Crop-dusting helicopter crashes in central Indiana; 1 dead
- Bears clinch NFC North with 24-17 victory over Packers
- Packers D, Aaron Rodgers beat Bears 10-3 in opener
- Indiana town marshal arrested following medication theft
- 2 Indiana turkey hunters shot, injuries not life threatening