CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Tippecanoe Co. Fair pie eating champion remains undefeated
- McDonald's brings back Shamrock Shakes, Szechuan sauce
- Woman's warning about a West Lafayette McDonald's
- Golden Apple 2018 Winners
- From banning to brewing, Lafayette business owner to brew family beer recipe
- Golden Apple 2017 - Bridget Winger
- Golden Apple 2017 - Connie Harper
- Golden Apple 2017 - Holly Olney