LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — McCutcheon senior Jackson Smeltz will play college baseball at Purdue.
Smeltz originally committed to Oklahoma State, but recently changed his mind, and decided to stay in the Lafayette area, where he will play for the Boilermakers under head coach Mark Wasikowski.
Smeltz, a first-baseman and pitcher, hit .484 as a junior.
Se the video above for more details!
- McCutcheon's Jackson Smeltz signs to play baseball at Purdue
- McCutcheon baseball blanks Benton Central
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- NCC Baseball: McCutcheon edges Logansport in semifinals
- McCutcheon Unified Flag Football to play in state championship Saturday
- Harrison's Stansbury signs to play softball at Purdue Fort Wayne
- Former McCutcheon, Purdue pitcher Nick Wittgren recalled by Miami
- McCutcheon, Purdue grad Nick Wittgren traded to Indians
- McCutcheon's Chapman signs NLI with West Virginia Tech
- A pair of McCutcheon athletes sign letters of intent