LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — McCutcheon senior Jacinda Chapman signed her national letter of intent to play soccer at West Virginia University Intitute of Techology on Tuesday.
Chapman, a midfielder, helped the Mavericks repeat as sectional champions last season.
Chapman is one of four McCutcheon seniors committed planning to compete on the college level.
When it comes to academics, Chapman intents to study pre-med.
West Virginia Tech, an NAIA school, finished 12-6 overall in 2017.
- McCutcheon's Chapman signs NLI with West Virginia Tech
- Bobby Dearing signs NLI with Western Michigan
- Jeff's Emilee Cox signs NLI with Purdue
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- Purdue baseball tops Virginia Tech 12-5
- Lafayette Jeff's Jenkins, Washington ink NLIs
- McCutcheon's Jackson Smeltz signs to play baseball at Purdue
- A pair of McCutcheon athletes sign letters of intent
- McCutcheon baseball blanks Benton Central
- Aviators continue skid losing 6-5 to West Virginia