We have seen one report of severe weather as this very broken line of storms moves through. Hail up to 1" in diameter was reported 3 miles west of Burlington.
The last of any storms in the area are over Warren, Fountain & southern White counties with some storms in Howard & northern Clinton counties.
They are all moving east-southeastward with the MCV centered southeast of Chicago & the ouflow boundary over the area.
Severe T'Storm Warning is up for Warren County & northern Fountain County for gusts to 60 mph & 1" hail. The severe core looks to be in central Warren currently, moving north far northern Fountain.
Risk of a couple/few severe gusts & large hail are still possible.
This should all be completely out of here by 8 p.m.
After break, two lines of storms 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. should gust out over the area with risk of a few isolated to scattered severe gusts, even if they are just with the gust front surging well ahead of the storms.
After a lull through part of Wednesday, then some storms may fire on the actual cold front afternoon-evening.
Showers may folow & last periodically to Thursday morning before ending.
Thursday & Friday will turn cooler with 70s & the humidity will begin to drop before it warms up & turns more humid for the weekend with storms possible Sunday.
- May 28, 5:30 PM Weather Forecast
- April 28, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 28, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- October 28, 10 PM Weather Forecast
- August 28, 2:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- November 28, 1:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- January 28, 4:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 28, 5:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- May 28, 1/1:30 PM Weather Forecast Updates
- June 28, 11:30 PM Weather Forecast Update