Today looks partly to mostly cloudy, breezy to windy, very warm & humid with highs 83-89 with heat indices 86-95.
A few storms are possible on a diffuse outflow boundary, with coverage 30-35%. Isolated severe storm or two is possible where storms do develop (wind/hail).
MCV pivoting through with center north of our area will also be a trigger.
Round of showers/storms is likely overnight to Sunday morning. A few severe storms are possible (wind risk) as line develops. Some plain rain will follow to midday Sunday.
We should then dry out in the afternoon, but new storms may fire outside of the viewing area, south of us (with severe weather risk) as cold front moves southeastward & our winds turn to the northwest.
Front will move back north as a warm front Monday morning.
A complex of showers & storms is possible north of the warm front in our northern counties 8 a.m. to noon Monday with some severe risk (mainly large hail with secondary wind threat.).
Right now, afternoon looks dry, windy, very warm with 80s.
Tuesday looks dry, windy & very warm to hot with partly cloudy skies & highs 86-90 with heat indices 90-96.
- May 24, 9 AM Memorial Day Weekend Planner
- Weekend Planner 5/17 - 5/19
- Weekend Planner for 10/04 - 10/06
- News 18 Weekend Planner for 9/13 - 9/15
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 9/20 - 9/22
- News 18 Weekend Planner for 9/27 - 9/29
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 10/11 - 10/13
- News 18 Weekend Planner from 10/18 - 10/20
- News 18 This Morning’s Weekend Planner for Dec. 1
- Area planners pave way for development on US 231