Photo Gallery 1 Images
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)— Saturday morning's rain didn't stop people from getting into the holiday spirit. Vendors brought a variety of items to the Lafayette Farmer's Market.
Saturday's market was put on with Thanksgiving in mind. It was meant to help people pick up anything they need for their feast.
Paul Mosher owns a farm in Monon. He loaded up his truck with tons of fresh turkeys.
"Our turkeys are raised local," Mosher said. "You can actually see our turkeys raising on grass, we actually free range them we don't give them any antibiotics."
The farmers market featured everything from fresh veggies to handmade soaps.
- Lafayette Farmer's Market prepares shoppers for Thanksgiving
- Lafayette farmer's market kicks off the summer
- Farmers market held in downtown Lafayette
- Lafayette Farmer's Market reopens for one day on Saturday
- West Lafayette holding Farmers Market indoors this winter
- Black Friday shoppers hit the stores on Thanksgiving Day
- Drug take back happening opening day of West Lafayette farmers market
- West Lafayette shoppers share excitement about Sunday alcohol sales
- WL Farmer’s Market reopens for last-minute shopping
- Therapy dog owner upset over pet policy at farmers market