1. Windy, warm Tuesday with more clouds.
2. Showers, colder, windy Tuesday night. 0.25" or less of rainfall.
3. Windy, colder Wednesday-Thursday with lots of clouds with some sun.
4. More sun Friday, warmer after morning freeze that may burning magnolias in bloom in southern & southwestern half of area.
5. Great Easter weekend with sun & strong southerly winds.
6. Some places to 80 early to mid next week (3 weeks ahead of average).....warmest conistent early April weather since 2010.
7. Waves of showers & storms in active April 7-13 with warm weather. Heavy rainfall is possible.
8. Some severe weather possible in April 7-13 regime. At this point, April 8 shows highest promise for severe, but we will watch April 7 & around April 12-13.
9. Drier pattern April 14-25.
10. A couple clippers possible with some showers/storms & potentially some severe risk, but overall drier.
11. April 14-25 shows mix of brief warm-ups to 70s intermingled with frost & light freezing with highs 50s & lows 30-32.
12. Wetter, stormy April 26-May 10 pattern with lots of warmth. Severe weather risk will rear up at times.
13. Analog suggests severe risk around April 26-27 & then around May 5 & May 9. We will monitor, but similar patterns in similar years with similar model trends show this.
14. Hotter than normal May with early onset of summer heat & humidity expected. Earlier than normal first 90 expected.
15. May looks wetter than normal overall, but latter May looks drier than the first half of May.
16. June looks hot & dry with 100 to 100s possible.
17. July- October all trend drier than normal & hotter than normal. More 100 to 100s are possible in July & August. 90s are possible in September & possibly the start of October.
18. MCSs & a derecho or two may temper dryness in July.
19. Active tropics could help with the dryness, too, but overall pattern is hot & dry. Above-normal fire risk will be with us during the fall & rivers & lakes may become very low again. This process will start in June.
20. November-December 2021 is trending wetter than normal.
21. November 2021 is trending cooler than normal, but December 2021 is trending warmer to much warmer than normal.