Ehhhhhh.........not the best 7-day with below normal temperatures dominating to the end of next week.
Sct'd rain/snow to snow tomorrow morning to early afternoon will give way to some early flurries/snow showers Sunday, then a few more flurries/snow showers Monday late.
Some cold scattered rain showers may end as a few snow showers Wendesday night to early Thursday morning.
I think after March 22, streak of warm weather is likely with multiple 70s days possible toward the end of March.
Round of storms followed by brief spurt of cold is possible at the very end of the month to beginning of April.
Temperatures should shoot back up in early April before they tank in mid April with the last freezing after a round of storms.
Still thinking late April will turn very warm to summery levels of mid to upper 80s briefly.
- March 14, 11:15 PM Update: Not the Best 7-Day, But Streak of Much Better Weather Beyond That
- March 14, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 14, 11 PM Weather Update
- March 11, 11 PM Update
- March 14, 12:20 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 20, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- December 14, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 14, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- TD Gordon Summary & 7-Day Outlook
- March 4, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update