I will have another update later this afternoon.
1. Rain Wednesday morning-early afternoon then we dry out with lots of clouds & late highs 55-61.
2. Windy, warm Wednesday night with temperatures rising to 58-65. Winds may gust up to 50 mph later Wednesday night.
3. Wave of rainfall & a few t'storms Wednesday night-early Thursday. At this point, it appears isolated severe risk will stay southwest of us, but we will still monitor. I would be surprised if it is expanded northward into our area.
4. Sun & high winds to 60 mph Thursday will propel us to 67-71 for highs.
5. It appears potential is there for a line of storms to form on the cold front late afternoon-evening Thursday with some severe risk. Marginal Risk is up for this in the area.
6. Winds will already be strong & some storms will only enhance that wind energy down to the surface.
7. It will be much colder Friday with clouds, a few rain & snow showers & highs 37-42.
8. Saturday-Monday look dry with highs in the 40s & lows in the 20s.
9. 40s to lower 50s are likely Tuesday with some showers possible late.
- March 12, 1 PM Weather Update
- March 4, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 6, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 14, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 20, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 20, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 24, 7 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 4, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- 12:40 P.M. Weather Update
- 12:45 PM Weather Update