Focus is on four topics.
1. Isolated Severe?
Rainy Wednesday morning, but break, then band of rain Wednesday night-early Thursday morning.
Potential is there for squall line embedded in the rain. Shear, dynamics may support isolated severe risk after 3 a.m.
We will monitor.
2. Warmest Day Since October 30.
Highs Thursday of 66-71 are likely, making it the warmest day since October 30. Wednesday night will feature warm temperatures rising from 55-60 to 59-65 with big increase in the wind.
3. Damaging High Wind Event
With sunshine & warm, winds will gust 55-65 mph Thursday. A couple isolated +65 mph gusts are possible. Power outages, minor structural damage & tree damage are likely.
4. Much Colder
Highs Friday will only run in the 30s to around 40 with a few rain & snow showers.
- March 11, 11 PM Update
- March 13, 11 PM Forecast Update
- March 20, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- April 11, 1 PM Update
- November 11, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 2, 10 PM Snowfall & Cold Update
- March 4, 3 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 4, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 6, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- March 6, 10 p.m. Snowfall & Rainfall Update