WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Three star wide receiver Marcellus Moore committed to Jeff Brohm and the Purdue football program Saturday evening.
The Plainfield, Illinois native chose the Boilermakers over Illinois, Nebraska and Michigan among others. Moore's athletic success goes beyond the football field, winning the 100 and 200 meter dash state titles each of the past two years.
Brohm and company have now pulled in 15 recruits for the 2020 class.
- Purdue adds wide receiver Marcellus Moore to 2020 class
- Purdue adds two to incoming class
- Four-star wide receiver David Bell picks Purdue
- Campus wide power outage reported at Purdue
- Purdue signs top-25 recruiting class
- Purdue and Oscar Winski host community-wide electronics recycling event
- Purdue women add threeto 2018-19 roster
- Purdue adds Indiana State to 2020-21 schedule
- Purdue receives $12 million grant
- TAF's After School Arts Program adds ukulele, other new classes