MADISON COUNTY, Ind. (WISH) -- A manhunt is underway for a convicted sex offender that police say is armed and dangerous.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office is currently searching for 30-year-old Christopher Moto of Anderson.
He is wanted on warrants of failure to register as a sex offender, a probation violation and failure to return to lawful detention.
Police are searching northeast of Anderson and have deployed a drone to help find Moto. A K-9 is also aiding in the search.
In 2011, Moto was sentenced on two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor.
If you know where to find Moto, please call the Madison County Sheriff's Office at 765-648-6775.
- Manhunt underway for convicted sex offender in Madison County
- New sex offender law signed
- Repeat sex offender sentenced to 50 years
- White County sex offender caught on school property
- Former child sex offender asks to modify sentence
- Accused child sex offender wants change of venue
- Why some neighborhoods aren't on the sex offender registry
- Manhunt underway for suspect who led police on chase along I-65, SR 43
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds Renovation Project underway