LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man is in the hospital facing preliminary charges after Lafayette police said he was stabbed in a domestic dispute. When he recovers, he will be taken to the Tippecanoe County Jail.
Police said Brian Robinson, 35, was in an argument with a woman Monday night inside an apartment in the 1700 block of North 18th Street. Sgt. Mike Brown said Robinson was strangling a woman when she pepper sprayed him and stabbed him with a kitchen knife.
Brown said he was in stable condition with a single stab wound to the back.
The woman is not facing any charges.
Mugshot from a previous arrest.
- Man stabbed with kitchen knife in dispute
- Woman stabs man with kitchen knife
- LPD: Woman arrested after stabbing ex-husband with steak knife
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Indiana police wiretapping dispute continues
- No charges after officer fatally shoots knife-wielding man
- 4 hurt after knife-wielding man attacks Indianapolis crowd
- Police shoot, wound Indiana man after domestic dispute, fire