This story has been updated.
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man was stabbed just before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the corner of 18th and Morton.
Police say a man came home from work and was stabbed outside his door. It's not immediately clear what connection, if any, exists between the suspect and the victim.
The injuries to the man are not believed to be life threatening.
Police say several witnesses chased down the suspect and kept him in sight until police arrived. He is now in custody.
Police say they are looking for a motive.
- Man stabbed at 18th and Morton
- Morton Center named West Lafayette City Hall
- Purdue lands four-star guard Ethan Morton
- A look inside the Morton Center renovation
- Shooting near Morton Street leaves one man in the hospital
- Lafayette man arrested after 18th St. standoff
- Morton Center will be official home of city hall
- West Lafayette city officials move forward with Morton Center renovations
- Morton Center to be renamed after the late Sonya Margerum
- Purdue inks Ivey, Morton and Edey on National Signing Day