LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man was stabbed early Sunday after Lafayette police said he held a woman to the ground.
It happened on North Street between 10th and 11th Streets around 1:10 Sunday morning. According to police, a mother, 49, and her daughter, 23, were in an argument with a 29-year-old man.
At some point during the argument, police said the man held the daughter to the floor. That's when officers said the mother stabbed him multiple times.
He was taken to the hospital with wounds to the abdomen and thigh. Police said the injuries were not life threatening.
Police said the man was an acquaintance to the mother and daughter.
No arrests have been made at this time. The case has been forwarded to the prosecutor's office for review.
- Man stabbed after holding woman to ground
- Woman stabs man with kitchen knife
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Lafayette woman charged after alleged weekend stabbing
- Battle Ground woman fights to keep peacocks on her property
- Homeless man charged in stabbing case sentenced
- Man stabbed at 18th and Morton
- Jasper County man arrested in alleged stabbing
- LPD: Woman arrested after stabbing ex-husband with steak knife
- Battle Ground man allegedly attacked by hired hand