TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - A man has been sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges in Tippecanoe County.
This comes after he was extradited back from Alabama after missing his trial.
Back in October, 43-year-old Aaron Jenkins was found guilty for charges of child molestation and attempted child exploitation.
Prosecutors said he inappropriately touched a girl younger than 14 in July of 2016. He also asked her for nude photographs.
He was sentenced to 10 years in the Department of Corrections and three years on supervised probation.
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- Attica man sentenced to 32 years for child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting
- Repeat offender sentenced to 28 years for child molesting
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation