LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Camaris Slater was sentenced Thursday for his role in a masked armed robbery in November last year. Slater was sentenced on his convictions of Armed Robbery, Level 3 Felony and Habitual Offender enhancement to 17 years to be served in the Indiana Department of Corrections.
According to court documents, Police said two men returned home from a shopping trip when they were robbed at gunpoint by a man with a t-shirt over his face. Police later identified that suspect as Slater. One of the two men, Martell Fowler, was arrested as well.
- Man sentenced in Black Friday armed robbery
- LPD investigating Black Friday alleged armed robbery
- Lafayette man sentenced for armed robbery
- Man sentenced in West Lafayette armed robbery
- Police make 2 arrests in Black Friday armed robbery
- Second person sentenced in armed robbery
- Kokomo man involved in armed robbery sentenced to 43 years
- Second man sentenced for armed robbery and shooting
- Teen sentenced after pleading guilty to armed robbery
- Lafayette men sentenced for their roles in armed robbery