LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man has been arrested after he was allegedly found passed out in a CVS parking lot of an apparent heroin overdose. According to police, he was on house arrest.
Joseph Powers Bowers was found slumped over Saturday evening in the CVS parking lot on Salem Street. Police said he was revived with Narcan and taken to the hospital.
Powers Bowers is currently in the Tippecanoe County jail.
- Man passes out in parking lot after apparent heroin overdose
- Man overdoses on heroin in Lafayette hotel while with child
- 3 children found in car with parents overdosed on heroin
- Police arrest man after West Lafayette parking lot stabbing
- Downtown parking lot permanently closes Monday for apartment construction
- Meth and heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Illinois man arrested on suspicion of dealing cocaine and heroin
- Heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Lafayette man gets prison time for dealing meth, heroin
- Scottsburg man in jail after allegedly caught with fake heroin