LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man was injured following a shooting in Lafayette Saturday morning.
Previous story: LPD Investigating Broadway Street Shooting
According to Lt. Scott Galloway, police were called to the 1400 block of Broadway Street around 6:45 Saturday morning. That is just southwest of downtown off of Washington Street near the Wabash Avenue area.
When they arrived, police said they found a man with a gunshot wound to the leg. He was taken to the hospital.
Police said the incident was a result of an argument between two men and it was not a random act.
There is no word on an arrest as of Monday morning.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Lafayette Police Department or the anonymous We-Tip Hotline at (800) 78-CRIME.
- Man injured in weekend shooting on Broadway Street
- LPD investigating Broadway Street shooting
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- Shooting near Morton Street leaves one man in the hospital
- Suspect arrested in Everett Street shooting
- Neighbors react to shooting on Hartford Street
- State Street detour information for weekend construction closures
- Neighbors recall weekend shooting in Benton Co.
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Carroll County man injured while hunting