LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) — A man is in the Cass County Jail after a SWAT standoff that lasted several hours. Taylor Lee, 23 of Logansport, is facing multiple preliminary charges including Residential Entry, Criminal Recklessness with a Deadly Weapon and Serious Violent Felon in Possession of a firearm.
Police were called to the 1200 block of High Street around 7:55 Monday evening for a report of possible shots fired. Police found a bullet and shell casing in the 100 block of 13th Street.
Officers later found Lee, who police said was a suspect in the shot fired, inside a home. Logansport Hostage Negotiators and Logansport SWAT were called and were able to talk with Lee. He eventually surrendered without incident around 11:20 p.m.
Police said more arrests are possible in the investigation.
- Man in custody after Logansport SWAT standoff
- Linden man in custody after SWAT situation
- Seven-hour Logansport standoff ends peacefully
- Coroner identifies man involved in West Lafayette SWAT standoff
- Standoff is over in SWAT situation in Tippecanoe County
- Neighbors aren't surprised about a SWAT standoff in their neighborhood
- Hours-long Lafayette SWAT standoff ends with arrest
- Lafayette man charged in 2018 SWAT situation
- Homicide investigation leads LPD to Dayton, Ohio, suspect involved in SWAT standoff
- Logansport bridge set to close