JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A man is dead after a crash on I-65 Saturday in Jasper County. Police said the crash happened around 7:20 p.m., north of the Fair Oaks exit.
Police said a crash initially happened between two cars. One car was driven by Andrew Hardwick of Indianapolis and the other by Andrew Tagli of Mokena, Illinois.
Tagli got out of his car after the crash. As he was standing outside of his car on the side of the interstate, Tagli was hit by another car. He was pronounced dead at the scene by the Jasper County Coroner.
The passenger in Tagli's car was air lifted to a hospital in Illinois for her injuries.
- Man dies following crash on I-65 in Jasper County
- Man arrested after I-65 crash
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- Jasper County man killed by front-end loader
- Jasper County man dead after car catches fire
- Crash slows holiday traffic on I-65
- ISP says 2 dead in I-65 crash
- Bug distraction causes crash that closed I-65
- Crash causes delays along I-65 Wednesday morning
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash