LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The man taken to the hospital in the motorcycle and minivan crash on Twyckenham Boulevard earlier Friday has died from his injuries. This is according to the Lafayette Police Department.
The investigation is still on-going.
As we previously reported it happened around three in the afternoon and the 22-year-old on the motorcycle was taken to Franciscan Health after the crash.
A link to the previous story is here.
- Man dead after crash between motorcycle and minivan
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- Marion man dead after two-vehicle crash
- 2 dead after Montmorenci crash
- Officials release names of fatal car, motorcycle crash
- Rep. Brown back home recovering after motorcycle crash
- Community comes together in the wake of fatal motorcycle crash
- Crash between motorcycle and car sends man to hospital with serious injuries
- One dead after Clinton Co. crash