PULASKI COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A suspect in a Pulaski County fire investigation has now been charged with murder and arson.
As we previously reported, Danny Clark of Medaryville was arrested in Louisiana and put on an investigative hold.
Tonight, the Francesville Tribune reports he has been charged, before the coroner even has a formal identification for the victim.
The body was found by firefighters after they put out an arson at a home near Medaryville earlier this month.
Investigators have been working on a presumed identity, which they won't release until the results of a DNA test.
They also have not given a cause of death in the case, although the autopsy is complete.
- Man charged with arson and murder after Pulaski County fire
- Body recovered following a fire in a Pulaski County home
- Cause of death released in Pulaski County fire
- Coroner has presumed identity of body pulled from Pulaski County house fire
- Frankfort house fire ruled arson
- Lafayette man sentenced for arson in Von Tobel fire
- Arson suspected in 6th Street apartment fire
- Man arrested facing attempted murder charge
- Lafayette woman charged with arson sentenced to 6 years
- Lafayette teen charged with murder