LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- A man is in the Tippecanoe County Jail after a 2-hour standoff with Lafayette police. Gregory Harris, 33, has been arrested for intimidation, confinement and domestic battery, according to police.
Officers were called to a home in the Romney Meadows neighborhood around 10:30 Sunday night for an unwanted guest call. When officers arrived, Harris said he had a knife and refused to come out. Police also said he had his 3-year-old son.
According to LPD, there were concerns a person was inside and injured.
Police were able to get to Harris about two hours later. No injures were reported.
According to the Tippecanoe County inmate listing, Harris was booked around 2:30 a.m. Police also said Harris had two active warrants out of Minnesota for criminal confinement and domestic battery.
- Man arrested after 2-hour standoff with police
- Lafayette man arrested after standoff
- Man with machete arrested after 90-minute standoff with Lafayette police
- Lafayette man arrested after 18th St. standoff
- Romney man charged after police standoff
- Lafayette police continue standoff investigation
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe County standoff situation
- UPDATE: Subject of Lafayette police standoff identified
- Police standoff in Washington Co. ends peacefully
- Man in custody after Logansport SWAT standoff