Photo Gallery 1 Images
TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — A Greenfield man has been charged with child molesting after allegedly sneaking into a 4-year-old's bed.
According to the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor, Seth Mcculough went into the child's room in the middle of the night.
Investigators said there were blood and other stains on the child's underwear the next day.
Court documents said the child woke up the next morning crying and in pain. The child's older sister told police she saw Mcculough choking her sister.
Mcculough denied the accusations to police.
The child was taken to Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis. Doctors found swelling, bruising and lacerations during the child's exams.
The state requested a bond of $1 million dollars surety and $100,000 cash.
- Man accused of molesting 4-year-old girl in her bed
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Man arrested after child molestation accusations
- Investigators seek more info on man accused of child molesting
- 4-year-old Lebanon girl shot by 3-year-old brother dies
- 4-year-old girl, father dead in Indiana kayaking accident
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting