LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A 29-year-old Lafayette man is accused of getting a 13-year-old girl pregnant. Levi Hale has been charged with child molesting.
On Jan. 5, Lafayette police interviewed the girl who said she and Hale had sex at his home in November.
Court documents said the pregnancy was medically terminated a few days later. A DNA sample later showed Hale was the biological father.
Hale was arrested Monday and, as of Wednesday morning, is in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- Man accused of impregnating 13-year-old girl
- Man accused of molesting 4-year-old girl in her bed
- Court Docs: 27-year-old shared explicit messages with 13-year-old
- Family of 13-year-old in school shooting says 'in shock'
- 13-year-old Indiana boy admits to May school shooting
- Father accused of abandoning adopted girl arrested, bonds out
- Texas barber shot over 13-year-old's haircut, sheriff's office says
- NBA star Kobe Bryant, 13-year-old daughter dead in helicopter crash
- Under quarantine, 13-year-old New Yorker has a bar mitzvah over video chat