MONTICELLO, Ind. (WLFI) The Independence Day festivities continue on Lake Freeman in Monticello on Friday, Jul. 5.
The Madam Carroll is hosting a pre-fireworks benefit cruise.
All money made will go towards the nonprofit Lake Freeman Fireworks. This organization is 100% funded through those who want to upkeep the tradition of fireworks on the lake.
The Madam Carroll is located at 12244 N Upper Lakeshore Dr, Monticello, IN 47960. Boarding begins at 7 p.m., the boat will set sail at 8 p.m. and return at 11 p.m.
- Madam Carroll hosting pre-fireworks benefit cruise
- Madam Carroll up for sale
- Madam Carroll talks boat safety
- Madam Carroll hosts its first Indy 500 viewing party
- Madam Carroll strikes docks, suffers minor damage
- Madam Carroll ready to roll despite damages
- The Madam Carroll to regulate alcohol sales
- Off the market: Madam Carroll has new owners
- Proud to be an American parade takes place at The Madam Carroll
- CC cruises past Carroll for 10th straight sectional title