LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — One of the bands performing at this year's taste features a lead singer and drummer who kickstarted their careers on America's Got Talent back in 2006.
Brothers LD and Cole Miller make up half of the Lafayette-based band Miller. LD began playing music at age four with his family. Now, 20 years later he's all grown up and still rooted in Tippecanoe County.
LD said after years of performing around the country, there's no better place to play than his hometown.
"I'm super excited that the Taste of Tippecanoe asked us to play. We like to be involved with our community. We think very highly of Lafayette and we appreciate it. we appreciate everybody here," said Miller.
Miller is performing on the Depot stage at 5:30 p.m. at the Taste of Tippecanoe. News 18 is once again broadcasting live from the Taste. Our hour-long special begins at 6 p.m.
- MILLER prepares for its Taste of Tippecanoe performance
- Summer Belt performing at the 38th Annual TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Red Bird Cafe prepares for TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- Security gets a boost for 2018 Taste of Tippecanoe
- Tippecanoe County preparing for possible winter storm
- Tippecanoe County prepares for possible new court addition
- Another Taste of Spring Heads Our Way
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Plutko, Miller pitch Indians past Cubs 1-0