Rain & isolated thunder comes in late Friday to Friday night. Strong southwest winds up to 40 mph are possible Friday.
Strong southeast to south winds Sunday to 35 mph will increase to gusts of 40-50 mph Sunday night-Monday. Rain initially will go to snow. Accumulation is possible in a wind-driven snow event.
Much colder weather will follow. We have to watch the potential of a winter storm in early December with strong winds. Ice & snow are possible.
- Lots of Wind with Rain & Snow Ahead
- Wind Advisory
- November 30, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update: Rain, Wind, Storms, Warmth, Then Cold & Snow
- January 27, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update: Snow, Ice, Rain, Wind, Flash Freezing & Near/Record Cold
- Lots of sun today before rain chances return
- February 19, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update On Snow, Ice & Rain Ahead & Flash Spring
- March 8, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update: Rain, Windy, Some T'Storms & Some Snow Ahead
- February 25, 10:15 AM: High Wind Event Gusts.....Now Snow & Near/Record Cold Start to March Ahead
- Tracking Rain & Snow Headed Our Way