WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—Teri Roscka is a fan of Wheel of Fortune but never imagined she'd be featured on the show.
It was her daughter's idea to have Teri audition for the game show. Teri owns Miller-Roscka Funeral Home in Monticello with her husband, John.
In Roscka's audition video she's laying in a casket where she pops up with an introduction & reasons why she loves to play Wheel of Fortune.
She said the experience was a dream come true and she encourages everyone to go after what they want.
"I would just really encoruage people that if you want to try and do this or be on any game show whatever it happens to be, gosh, try," said Roscka. She said the wheel was actually heavier than it looked on TV. Roscka also said that after going through the rigorous audtion process, she'll think twice before judging other contestants on the show in the future.
The episode will air January 21st on CBS.
- Local woman in White County to be featured on Wheel of Fortune
- Purdue student competes on Wheel of Fortune
- Woman injured in White County ORV crash
- Lafayette boy featured on Ellen
- Christmas photos featured on WLFI
- LPD receives its office on wheels
- Wheel Rise event celebrates paralympic athletes
- Cats Mutilated in White County
- Party on wheels could soon roll into West Lafayette
- Company specializing in steel wheels plans Indiana facility