LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — More than 60 motorcyclists took a ride through Lafayette to honor Graham Russell, 4.
Graham was born with half a heart and he's missing the half that pumps blood to the lungs.
Each rider paid $20 to $25 to register. Graham's father, Brock Russell said the motorcycle group found his family. He believes it's all a blessing.
“Really just God's goodness that he's still here with us,” said Russell. “He's been through eight surgeries, four open heart surgeries so truly it's a total God thing that we're here today and that Graham's here with us today.”
The riders rode from Nine Irish Brothers on State Road 38 to Hunter's Moon Harley-Davidson in Lafayette.
- Local motorcyclists fund raise for four-year-old with heart condition
- Motorcyclists ride through Lafayette to raise awareness for Honor Flight
- Bobcat Bolt raises funds for students
- Ultimate Pink Party raises funds for YWCA
- Local hero receives Purple Heart Truck
- Motorcyclist dies in South Street crash
- Motorcyclist pay tribute to Glenn Rightsell
- Dangerous road conditions raise concern at White Pine Duplex
- Lafayette Roller Derby Team raises funds for a cause
- Walk of Hope raises funds for those in need