TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - More than a dozen local nonprofit art organizations are receiving their share of a 2-point-8 million dollar grant.
Provided by the Indiana Arts Commission, the grant help provide funding for ongoing artistic and administrative expenses for nonprofit organizations. This includes one-time events like festivals, exhibits and workshops.
Locally, organizations will receive a total of around $100,000 from the grant.
Those local organizations include:
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette, receiving $9815.04
- Bach Chorale Singers, receiving $6,726.72
- City of West Lafayette, receiving $4,850.00
- Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette, receiving $9,815.04
- Indiana Fiddlers' Gathering, receiving $5,792.64
- Joyful Journey Adult Day Service, receiving $1,455.00
- Lafayette Citizens Band, receiving $5,729.64
- Lafayette Symphony, receiving $12,615.36
- Long Center for the Performing Arts, receiving $9,815.04
- Ouibache Music Festival, receiving $4,850.00
- LTHC Homeless Services, receiving $2,425.00
- Robert and Ellen Haan Museum of Indiana Art, receiving $7,659.84
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation, receiving $18,216.96
- Wabash Center, receiving $4,850.00
- Wabash Valley Youth Symphony, receiving $4,209.60
- YWCA Greater Lafayette, receiving 2,910.00