LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — LittleStar ABA Therapy hosted its first "Night Under the Stars" gala Saturday.
The event took place at Carnahan Hall in Lafayette. Members of the community gathered to raise funds for families affected by Autism.
Those in attendance participated in raffles and were treated to dinner and dancing. The Purdue Dance Team was also in attendance.
LittleStar ABA Therapy Clinical Director Angela Vargas said she hopes this is an event that can last on into the future.
"That is definitely our hope," said Vargas. "We're going to see how tonight goes, and then I think we just have been so surprised at how successful it has already been, that it's something we would definitely like to do again."
LittleStar is looking to add to the nearly $450,000 raised this past Summer.
- LittleStar ABA Therapy Hosts 'Night Under the Stars' gala
- Endocyte making progress on prostate cancer therapy
- Mayor Roswarski hosts Mayor's Night In
- Cole elementary hosts family STEM night
- Community Cancer Network gears up for fourth annual gala
- NBA selects Indianapolis to host 2021 All-Star Game
- Therapy dog owner upset over pet policy at farmers market
- Teddy the Therapy Dog helps students celebrate Dr. Seuss Day
- PATH Organization hosts sleep a night in our streets
- Pregame Coverage: Purdue MBB hosting Rutgers Wednesday night